What a Score!
This past Friday, Denise and I strolled into our local grocer to pick up a few items and she happen to notice that one of the wines (the white wine) we planned to purchase for our wedding reception was on a summer sale at the in-store Wine Rack! A full $3 dollars off!!!
So off we went today, along with Chen, to the local Wine Rack in Mississauga to pick up 5 cases of this stuff. The kids working a the store were a bit surprised when I told them I wanted 5 cases... it was pretty much the whole display/stock. Also, they didn't bother asking for a Liquor license (which I have), so the transaction was pretty quick and painless.
Now we're waiting a bit longer to see if the red wine goes on sale :)
1 comment:
It looks like Charles got some serious work to do at wedding day... you know, the one who proclaims himself as a seldom drinker.
Post a Comment