Priorities
Being such a planner, I am anxious to get a lot of wedding details worked out as soon as possible. Of course, I can't go ahead and make decisions without agreement from Colin. Recently, Colin and I had an "intense" discussion related to the planning of our wedding. Basically, he was tired of planning and needed a break. Whereas I felt like we are running out of time, especially since the wedding is less than two months away. The conversation went something like this:
Colin: We should have your friends over for dinner or something.
Denise: We don't have time to entertain friends. We need to talk about the wedding and get things done.
Colin: ...
Denise: I don't know about you but I'm all about the wedding right now.
Colin: Well, I'm all about the "Happy ever after"!
Denise: ...
Colin: BUSTED!
Denise: [Feels like an idiot.]
1 comment:
Nicely done, Colin :)
Post a Comment