Strike a Pose!
Last night, Colin and I had an engagement photo session in the Distillery District. Our photographer started off by giving us a "crash course" in fashion photography. He gave us tips on how to pose, what to do with our hands, where to look etc. Colin is quite the natural model. He was very suave and cool when he posed for the camera. I, on the other hand, felt a bit awkward and at times, thought some of my poses were a bit exaggerated. I guess we'll have to see how the photos turn out (2-3 weeks). But overall, I appreciated how our photographer directed the session. I also appreciated how our photographer saved us $175. Apparently, you need a permit to take photos in the Distillery District but our photographer knew how to get away without paying for one. We took photos in several areas of the Distillery District he knew would be safe and it wasn't until the very end of our photo session that a security guard told us to stop taking photos.
2 comments:
m Too Sexy
Right Said Fred
I'm too sexy for my love too sexy for my love
Love's going to leave me
I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt
So sexy it hurts
And I'm too sexy for Milan too sexy for Milan
New York and Japan
And I'm too sexy for your party
Too sexy for your party
No way I'm disco dancing
I'm a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
I do my little turn on the catwalk
I'm too sexy for my car too sexy for my car
Too sexy by far
And I'm too sexy for my hat
Too sexy for my hat what do you think about that
I'm a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
I shake my little touche on the catwalk
I'm too sexy for my too sexy for my too sexy for my
'Cos I'm a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
I shake my little touche on the catwalk
I'm too sexy for my cat too sexy for my cat
Poor pussy poor pussy cat
I'm too sexy for my love too sexy for my love
Love's going to leave me
And I'm too sexy for this song
looking forward to seeing the photos!!! :)
dc
Post a Comment