Sunday, June 8, 2008

The RSVPs are coming in!

The RSVPs are coming in and it only makes me realize that the wedding is fast approaching. Many of our guests have been successfully using our RSVP online form but I have gotten a few RSVPs via phone as well. I'm very happy that a lot of my out-of-town family will be able to join us on our special day. This includes relatives from as far away as Vancouver, Brandon (Manitoba), Boston and Trinidad & Tobago!!! Of course, we have received a lot of RSVPs from local guests in the GTA, as well as guests from Waterloo and Ottawa. (Is Ottawa considered to be "out-of-town" given that we live in Ottawa too?)

Keep the RSVPs coming!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm last I checked I'm not sleeping in my own bed that night :)

denise said...

Ok, ok. Ottawa is considered "out-of-town...