Friday, May 23, 2008

A Follow-up Note Regarding Round 1 Invitations

As you may recall from an earlier post, I was facing a guest list dilemma. I would love to invite everybody on my half of the list to both the ceremony and reception, but it is just impossible. My family is too big!!! So, in order to maximize the space at the ceremony site, we are distributing two rounds of invitations. That way, I can find out who from my half of the list cannot make it to the ceremony, so that I can extend the invitation to someone else. In an effort to be fair, I have distributed my Round 1 invitations to my immediate family and first level of extended family (i.e. my parents' brothers and sisters and their families). So, to my friends and second cousins who might be expecting an invite, don't despair if you haven't received anything yet. There is just a slight delay until I have a better idea on actual numbers for the ceremony.

No comments: