Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Wedding Photos Now On-line

Colin and I would like to write a joint blog entry about the wedding day. However, we are busy settling back in Ottawa and haven't had a chance to sit down in front of a computer together yet. I promise that we will write one soon (Don't worry, I have notes jotted down already).

In the meantime, our wedding photos are already available in an on-line gallery. If you attended our reception, you should have received our wedding photographer's business card with the website and password info. If you don't have the card for whatever reason, feel free to contact either Colin or myself and we will pass on the information to you.

I have already seen photos and videos taken by some of our guests. If there are more out there, keep them coming. We would love it if you could share those with us too.

Enjoy the photos!

No comments: