Pray for Sunshine on August 23!
Throughout the summer, I have been monitoring Toronto's weather. In June, it rained more than usual. In July, Toronto reached a new high record for rain that month. I am hoping that the month of August will be relatively dry since the last two months have been so wet. In particularly, I am hoping that August 23, 2008 will be dry. However, the weather forecasts have not been very reliable all summer. There have been countless times when the forecasts have predicted rain but the rain doesn't fall. And then there are days that start off with beautiful sunshine only to turn into thundershowers by mid-afternoon.
I am praying for sunshine on August 23 and I hope you do too. If Mother Nature has to let it rain on our wedding day, tell her to at least wait until 3:30pm. (By then, we'll be indoors.)
No comments:
Post a Comment