Monday, August 4, 2008

Bridal Anxiety

I woke up at 4:30am today realizing that our wedding day is now two weeks and four days away. Colin is heading back to Toronto today and won't be back in Ottawa until after our honeymoon. This means that I will be here...alone. In thinking about the wedding, I'm freaking out a little bit. I fear that our wedding will not go even close to the way we have planned it. I'm worried that my guests won't have a good time. I'm second-guessing all the decisions we have made so far.

There are times where I feel like there is still so much left to do. But then I know we're ahead of the game in lots of ways. All I can do now is take it one day at a time until August 23.

3 comments:

LZ said...

hey ms. d, don't stress! you guys are way under control. ultimately, you will be married at the end of the day, and most people won't have a clue "what it should have been", and will be too busy enjoying themselves! so don't lose any beauty sleep over this stuff :)

bullpen larry said...

omg....you have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much still to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Anonymous said...

i think you are the most composed bride i've seen! the day will be lovely! :)

dc