Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Final Leg

I took advantage of the government's "marriage leave" benefit. So, Friday was my last day at the office. I am so relieved that I don't have to think about work stuff in the week leading up to the wedding. Now, I can run wedding errands and take care of all the last minute details.

Tonight was an important night for us. Colin invited our Reception GM, our Emcees and other key helpers to his house for a BBQ so that we could have a meeting and go over the wedding itinerary. It's a jam-packed day and our team of helpers are playing important roles in executing it. It was a good meeting and I now have a good level of comfort that things will go according to plan...more or less. Don't worry, I am prepared for the possibility that things will go awry...Really, I am. :P

What's left in the final leg before the wedding day? We have to finalize seating plans, assemble programs, stuff wedding favour boxes, attend a wedding rehearsal...There is plenty to do before the big day.

No comments: