Wednesday, November 21, 2007

"Wedding Research"

Lately, I have been watching episodes of "Rich Bride, Poor Bride" on the website for the Slice Channel as part of my "wedding research". Based in Toronto, the show follows an engaged couple as they plan their wedding and at the end of the show, the actual wedding budget is revealed. It is quite hilarious as some brides (AND grooms) can be quite demanding.

Here are a few quotes that still linger in my mind:
- "Budget? We don't have no budget!"
- "I'm a princess. You always call me a princess. Why can't I have my princess cake?"
- "I don't care if the sun will be in the guests' faces...I don't care."

If you haven't seen/heard of the show, I encourage you to check it out. As an aside, Colin and I auditioned for the show at the bridal show in Toronto. We are still waiting for their phone call. :P

No comments: