Friday, February 8, 2008

A Preview of our Invitations

For those of you who are curious, here is a first look at our wedding invitations:


On Kamdo's website, this is invitation style #CD0127 but in the colour of invitation style #CD0129. Colin and I had been going back and forth for a while, trying to decide what we wanted our invitations to look like. He preferred the traditional Chinese-looking red invitations whereas I was leaning towards more "modern" invitations. After much debate between Colin and I, we finally reached a compromise. We decided on a burgandy colour with a "modern- looking" Double Happiness Chinese symbol embossed in silver. As you can see, the invitation itself is quite simple. We were looking for a style that would be easy to add an additional insert for the wedding ceremony, as not everyone will be invited to the ceremony. Most importantly, the invitations were relatively cheap due to the strength of our Canadian dollar.

No comments: